WordPress comes with a bunch of exciting features and functionality that can easily provide optimizing power to your website. Nowadays, carefully analyzing the need of your customer can be a crucial point which includes more visual involvement rather than written. WordPress brings you image optimizer that will boost your website visually. But there is a lot of image optimizer in WordPress. So, which one to choose?
This can be a bit overwhelming to decide between
Let’s not worry just yet about this because we are going to have the ultimate comparison between Imagify Vs Shortpixel Vs Optimole on the basis of their key features, pricing, ease of use, performance and last but not the least interface.
Why The Need Of Image Optimizer
In this era of technology, users or people are more attracted to visual content rather than written ones because visual contents can improve the looks of your website. You can also show off your products and work in a more creative way through images. The more images you have on your website, the more engagement of users you will feel.
But images can be a bit large and takes large spaces other than that the more image content you add on your website, performance of your website can decrease that’s why image optimizer is the best choice to use.
When you use image optimizer on your website, it reduces the size, takes less space and maintains the image quality. Therefore, we are having a showdown on the different image optimizer to get a better picture of what these image optimizer has to offer.
The Ultimate Comparison
We are going to compare each on the basis of key features that it offers, amazing pricing packages, ease of use, incredible performances, user-friendly interfaces. So, let’s dive in.
Round:1 Key Features
- Imagify speeds up your website with lighter images without losing quality.
- Now you don’t have to waste time on resizing on your images every time you want to upload, Imagify can easily resize your images.
- It is also compatible with WooCommerce and NextGen gallery.
- It also provides three compression levels: Normal, Aggressive and Ultra
1- Normal: a lossless compression algorithm. The image quality wouldn’t be altered at all.
2- Aggressive: a lossy compression algorithm.Stronger compression with a tiny loss of quality most of the time this is not even noticeable at all.
3- Ultra: our strongest compression method using a lossy algorithm.
- It optimizes regular images, thumbnails, and retina images from WP Retina 2x.
- It optimizes different format of images like JPEG, PNG, and GIF.
- It optimizes JPEG, PNG and GIF image format as well as PDF documents.
- It also automatically convert PNG to JPG.
- It doesn’t restrict to any file size limit.
- It converts JPEG, PNG, and GIF to WebP.
- It is also compatible with WP Retina 2x-all retina images are automatically compressed.
- It also optimizes thumbnails as well as feature images.
- You can use Shortpixel API on multiple websites.
- It optimizes 1GB of images per month with 5GB viewing bandwidth in the free version.
- It works on format based optimization which means that if the customer is using the WebP browser than the image will be in WebP as well.
- It works on lossy or lossless compression algorithm.
- It will resize your images according to the customer device.
- It also supports retina screens.
- It also provides amazing features i.e marking watermarks on all your images and future images.
- It provides free access to a CDN with 7 edge locations.
It offers 2 pricing package: Monthly and Yearly
It offers 3 pricing packages: One-time, monthly, and dedicated servers.
It offers 2 pricing packages: Monthly and Yearly
Imagify performance can be measured through the information of ratings, support forum, last updated, and so on.
Imagify has a 4.5 star rating that is outstanding.
Its support forum indicates that all the issues or problems faced by the users are resolved by the developers. According to the image below, all the queries of the users have been answered or attended in the last two months, which shows their professional behavior and serious commitment to the image optimizer.
Imagify has been updated 4 months ago that means the developers are improving performance of this optimizer day by day.
In a nutshell, Imagify is a very good option in terms of performance as well because it provides technical support and keeps on improving its performance and functionality, keeping in mind the users need.
Short pixel performance can also be measured through ratings, support forum and so on .
Shortpixel has a 4.5 star rating that is quite impressive.
Its support forum also appears to be quite active as it has resolved 10 out of 17 queries of the users.
Short pixel developers are still working on it that means they are improving its performance, giving their user better and better experience and making their website more presentable each day so that more customers can be attracted to it.
In a nutshell, Shortpixel has an amazing performance, it is usually up-to-date with the new style to customize your images.
Performance of Optimole can be access through ratings, support forum, active users, last updated, and so on.
Ratings of Optimole is 5 star is absolutely remarkable.
If we look at the support forum of Optimole, it has proven to be quite worthy of the 5 stars as it has solved or attended all the issues that their users were facing. Quantitatively, it has resolved all 17 queries in the last two months.
Optimole developers are very involved with their product as their latest update was 6 days ago which means they are very actively trying to improve its performance, features, and functionality of the image optimizer.
In a nutshell, Optimole is quite a fine choice for image optimizer.
These days image optimizers are a blessing because of its unique capability to beautify your website. Each image optimizer mentioned above is great in its own way. Now you need to check them out and see for yourself what a beauty they are. You can use either Imagify or Shortpixel or Optimole whichever suits you customer needs and your website need the best.
So, what are you waiting for? Start attracting customer and enhance your website with these mesmerizing image optimizer.